My Photo
Name:
Location: Maple Valley, Washington

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Going public...

So I guess my blog is going public today. I hadn't shared this with anyone yet, as i wasn't quite sure if i really wanted to keep this up... but i let Doug read my blog tonight and he insisted on sharing it with all of his friends. After looking at the network you guys have i know it's all over for me now - i have no choice but to keep it up!!! But really it's going to be fun... i think i like to write more than i admit to myself. It's just hard to come up with starter topics at times :) I do get some great ideas by looking through other people's blogs... that's not against nettiquite is it???? :) I really am looking forward to using this as a tool to keep people updated on my life. And if i'm really lucky i can get some of my east coast friends to join the trend! They aren't quite as techy back there though... so we'll see! One thing you have to know about me... i love to punctuate with exclamation points!!! So hopefully that won't make you too crazy!!! And one is never enough!!! If you just use one you may as well just use a period. :) Smileys are fun too... i guess that's fitting seeing as i do smile a lot!! Now that you know all the important stuff (or i should say the random not so important stuff) i guess i can sign off. I look forward to sharing my story with you all...

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, Carol! It was great to see you at church on Sunday...hope all continues to go well!

Many blessings,
Karen

June 09, 2005 10:13 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

So glad you are blogging! I am a rabid exclamation point user myself, so now worries here!!! :) Look forward to getting to know you (sort of) over the internet. Anyone Doug loves...I love!!!

June 09, 2005 10:17 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

Hi Carol,
I forgot to mention that I met you briefly at hope explosion but you may not remember. I'm sure you met lots of people. Anyway, I have a good topic for you to discuss; how you & Doug met!!! He is a fun guy. He was my intern my MC year.

June 10, 2005 2:51 PM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

If it helps, when I was into blogging before (over at livejournal) it turns out that my family started reading my journal just to figure out what is going on with me. They were quite upset when I dropped it right before I got married.

so even those east coast folk can learn the whole blogging thing :)

June 14, 2005 1:39 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Thanks for the encouragement! :) Yeah - i know they're pretty smart back there too... i just had to give them a hard time to see if anyone would rise to the challenge. :) I am from the east coast myself... so i can't say too much about those east coasters!

June 14, 2005 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home